i miss the old time (4)

 bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

.

.


I miss those places which had witnessed my youth, my passion, my struggle, my friendship and my life. So I tried as much as I can to visit those places back, looking back at the younger me living in those places. But whenever I go back to those places, my heart aches. Visiting back to those places just make me pain and does not make me feel any good.

So I realized that, it is not those places that I had been missing so much. It is the life that I had lived in those places. I keep longing for that life to come back. And going back to those places, after that life has became a memory, will never cure my longings because I can never see those places as the same places I have been living before. 

So even if I can go back to the past, I can not dare to change anything because I want it to stay as it is. Even if I get the chance to go back, I just want to do it all over again, and  enjoy every moment of those time, at those places.







Comments

Popular Posts