I miss the old time (3)

 bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

.

.

We have been growing together for almost seven years long since we graduated high school. We had witnessed and shared each other ups and downs in life. We have been together all along. But, graduated from uni had changed everything. Today, it has been two years since we saw each other every day, we ate together every day, and we enjoyed life together.

.

Since two years ago, I had lived differently to what I used before. I have been led my life independently without them besides me. There was no one to share, to ask for help, to listen to, to hang out, like what it used to be. I had lived my life hoping that me and them will meet and spend time together. Like the old days. 

.

I pray to Allah, to let me meet them again. But a year passed by. Then, I pray to Him to let me meet them again, even if in my dream. 

.

Finally, He has granted my prayer. Even it was just a dream, it was curing. Curing my longings. Even it was just a short dream, but I had spent my time walking together side by side, talking about things, eating together, laughing together, and seeing each other smiles. Even it was just a dream, it had made my day brighter in the middle of these stressful and hectic days.

.

O Allah, thank you for listening to my prayer. Thank you for granting my prayer. After all this while, I realized, to You, I shall put my trust and hope.

.

It was nice meeting you once again, my dear friends.

.

5 July 2021




Comments

Popular Posts