No. 08

 Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

.

.


When i was young

there was a boy 

He reached out his hand and held mine

and took me to the beautiful places


When i was young

there was a boy

He smiled and laughed with me

and i fell in love for the first time


We were both young when our path crossed,

mine was so tough, so was him

but it got easier and warmer

with our hands held together and he besides me


but yesterday,

he called me and

he said he fell in love  with a girl

and, so did the girl


Well, I am fine.


Does he still remember?

Those happy times he and me spent together

Those are things I tried to erase

though it means nothing to him,

now.


Well, I am fine.


Today, I come,

to his day

I see him and the girl,

He sees me smiling but my heart did not 

and i see him smiled at her

and hold tight her hand

Like how he smiled at me

Like how he held my hand

Before.


Well,  I am fine


Days come and go

But I still here, right on the floor

of places he and me used to be


Well, I am fine.


I just need a moment

Give me some times because,

Keeping this heart is easier than

forgetting him.

Loving is less hurt than regretting him.

Waiting for time is healing than crying for days.



Well, I am fine.


Later,

when he and me both cross each other again,

after i had let it all go through times,

I'll ask him to sit together,

and talk about the good old time,

and the time we both struggle,

and the time we spent together

and how he changed me.


Well, I am fine.

.

Don't worry, I am fine.


Comments

Popular Posts