Be Strong, My Dear

bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
.
.
.
 ' ayah farah meninggal tadi '
.

the moment i heard the news, my heart stopped and the only thing i thought was i want to be there, besides Farah. she's alone here with no family but she has me and us. 

she's a strong friend that i knew she would not want us to be with her at the time like this. she's a strong friend that i knew she will say that she's okay and no need the worry.

she's a strong daughter that she keep restraining herself from going back home during weekend or four / five days out though i knew she damn missed her sick father and worried about her mother taking care her father alone. she's a strong daughter that i knew she keep telling herself that everything will be okay at home every time she need to left home. she's a strong daughter that she kept all this things by herself.
.
Be strong, my girl

All these things happened because Allah loves your Abah. He misses your Abah that He takes Abah this time. 
 .
Be strong, my girl

I know you're strong that you had pleasantly accept that your Abah was not here anymore when you said, Takpe dia dah pergi.. lama dah Abah sakit..sian dia..
.
Be strong, my girl

I knew the last time you saw Abah was last mid break. last month. I know you want to come back home as fast as you can. but you keep telling, 
takpelahh kalau tak sempat, tak elok biar lama-lama. 
its okayy, Farah. 
even if you cannot make it this time, you will meet Abah someday. in Jannah where you can see Abah in a big smile again and he will be in a very good health because he deserves there. 
.
Be strong, my girl

I know you will pretend to be okay after this. but i know there will be a time that you'll miss Abah a lot and you just want to be with him, or at least see him, even in just a dream. 
I just want you to know, Allah will redeem all your pain later with such a great reward. 
.
Be strong, my girl

don't stop doing on what you're working now. Just do a great work even Abah will not here anymore to see his daughter doing good and congratulate you later. you have your Ma. She'll congratulate you.
.
Be strong, my girl

I know that i'll never understand how you're feeling now and after this. I'll never feel the same the way you've gone through. maybe I'll never be a help too. 
though this friend will never understand you,
Just keep me by yourself. 
Just to be beside you.
Just to know how you're doing.
Just to listen to all your cries.
Just to hold your hand. 
Just to give you a warm hug.
.
Be strong, My Dear.

alFatihah.

Comments

Popular Posts